The Teamwork module covers the main concepts and skills needed to work effectively in a team using collaborative tools and platforms.
Effective teamwork requires a group of people to work together to complete a shared goal. However, effective collaboration can be challenging without the appropriate collaborative tools and platforms or the skills to use them. These technologies make it possible for team members to communicate effectively with each other, plan and manage tasks, and store and share information and expertise, from one secure online location.
This module is suitable for any person who works in a team or is preparing to work in a team that uses collaborative tools to achieve their shared goals.
Develop the skills needed to work effectively in a team using collaborative tools and platforms.
|Calendars and Task Management||
Main learning outcomes
Successful candidates will be able to understand the key concepts related to the use of technologies to support teamwork. After passing this module, candidates will also be able to use appropriate collaborative tools and platforms to enhance team coordination and effectiveness, to communicate effectively with others and to store and share information and ideas. They will be able to:
- understand the key concepts related to the use of collaborative tools and platforms
- manage calendars and tasks to enhance team coordination and effectiveness
- use appropriate collaborative tools to communicate through conversations, meetings and webinars
- use appropriate collaborative tools to store and share information, generate ideas, and create outputs
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognised by employers and institutions.
- ICDL modules are developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising professionals from all over the world.
- The regularly updated syllabus content reflects day-to-day tasks and responsibilities typical of job roles.
- ICDL modules focus on skills acquisition as well as an understanding of concepts.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor-independent so that skills and knowledge are transferable.
- ICDL has rigorous Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) and regular quality audits are conducted internally and externally.
The detailed syllabus for the Teamwork module is publicly available, so that there is complete clarity about what is covered.
The syllabus document, which sets out the specific skills and knowledge that you will learn and against which you will be certified, can be downloaded here.
Do you want to better understand the Teamwork module and how we test skills and knowledge
Try out the Teamwork sample tests here to get a feel for the coverage of the module, or practice before your certification test.
Offer ICDL in your organisation
You can use ICDL as a training centre, a school or college, or for your own staff within your organisation.
To offer ICDL certification, you should contact the local ICDL operator in your country.
You can find contact details for all ICDL operators on our ‘ICDL in your Country‘ page.
Find an ICDL course near you
Certifying your digital skills with ICDL is simple:
- Assess your existing skills with a Diagnostic Test
- Build your skills during a course or through learning in your own time
- Certify your skills and earn an ICDL certificate
ICDL Diagnostic Tests, Certification Tests, and courses are available through a network of test centres around Europe.
To get started, find an ICDL Accredited Test Centre near you